Colour Splash Edible Gel Food Colouring 25g.
This range of Colour Splash edible gel food colouring are bursting with vibrant colour and are an absolute must-have for any cake decorator.
Easy to use, the fine nozzle slowly releases the gel for a more precise, controlled application so you can achieve the perfect shade while keeping any mess to a minimum. Just a small amount of these highly concentrated gels provides instant colour to your creations.
The gel colours are easily mixed together for you to create an infinite palette of shades. Mix them with rejuvenator to make them in to edible paint.
Each tube usually has a long use by date making them a great long-lasting addition to your cake decorating kit.
Simply add a small drop at a time to sugarpaste, icing, buttercream, cake mix, modelling paste, royal icing or marzipan and mix until you achieve the desired shade.
To colour buttercream using the Colour Splash gels, mix your buttercream to the light and fluffy consistency you would normally use. Then squeeze in a couple of drops of gel colour into the mixture and stir in with a spatula. As you stir you will see the colour gradually incorporate in to the buttercream. Add a little at a time until you reach the required colour.
To use with sugarpaste:
- Knead your sugarpaste until it is pliable.
- Squeeze a couple of drops on to the surface.
- Sandwich the colour in to the sugarpaste by folding it over.
- Knead well to ensure the colour is distributed evenly.
- Add a little at a time and knead until you reach the required colour.
- Nutritional Information: Typical values per 100g: Energy: 0kJ / 0kcal; Fat: 0g; of which saturates: 0g; Carbohydrates: 0g; of which sugars: 0g; Fibre: 0g; Protein: 0g; Salt: 0g.
- For ingredients, please see each variant.