Edible Glitter Flakes – Silver from PME
Add extra sparkle to your cupcakes or other sweet treats with PMEs glitter flakes! Simply sprinkle directly onto icings and creams before they set, you can create beautiful glitter effects that are sure to delight and impress.
PMEs glitter flakes are larger than traditional lustre dusts, which makes them perfect for those looking for a little extra shine and sparkle. However, if you need them to be smaller, they can be easily ground down into smaller flakes. Simply place the flakes into a bowl, and gently grind them using the end of a small rolling pin or a modelling tool.
When adding the glitter flakes to a dry surface, be sure to paint the required area very lightly with water first. This will give the flakes a moist surface to adhere to and ensure that they stick properly. Alternatively, you can sprinkle or dip the flakes onto a moist surface for an even more striking effect.
The glitter flakes are made from high-quality ingredients.
- Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Emulsifier (E433), Colours (E171, E132, E110, E129), Preservative (E202).
- E129 and E110 may have an adverse effect on the attention and activity in children.
- May contain traces of GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY, NUTS, SOYA.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Nutritional Information: Values per 100g; Energy: 0kcal 0kj; Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Carbohydrate: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 0g; Salt: 0g
Although we have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, if you are concerned with food allergies you should always read the ingredient label carefully before using or consuming any product.